NURTURING BABY MASSAGE Virtual classes
Nurturing Baby Massage is lovely way to introduce your baby to positive touch and yourself as a new mum to the world of baby classes and life with a baby. Our nurture course focuses on bonding and attachment, gentle massage strokes and building up a community around you. Each week learn how to safely massage a different area of your babies body gradually building up to a full body massage by week 5.
Join our virtual Nurturing 4 week Baby Massage course online and complete in your own time through pre recorded videos. Each week new content will be released for you to use throughout the week. And the best bit …. YOU CAN START ANY TIME NO NEED TO WAIT FOR A SET DATE.!!!
But that’s not all ….
Got cabin fever yet? Kids off from school? Desperate for some mummy interaction?? I got you covered!
Every week you will be invited into our private virtual coffee and a catch up (through a ZOOM link) to help you build up a little community. There will be two calls per week available join should you want to talk to a real life mummy!
Find mini self love tasks and playlists to keep you going throughout the week on our virtual platform.
All this AND you can join the Facebook group just for Baby Massage mummies so you can interact, share links etc…
4 WEEK VIRTUAL BABY MASSAGE COURSE £20
THE 4 WEEK COURSE WILL BE AVAILABLE TO BOOK FROM END OF THE WEEK SEND ME A TEXT ON 07903117772 and I will message you when its available …. We are just putting the finishing touches together!
VIP COURSES WILL RESUME WHEN THEY CAN
NURTURING BABY MASSAGE PLUS – vip baby massage
THE ULTIMATE NEW MAMA AND BABY CLASS!
- Let me tell you this …. motherhood can be lonely. We can often be caught up in how we ‘should’ have a shit together and know what we are doing because social media lets us believe that life for everyone else is perfect. However the reality for a lot of new mums is that its exhausting, lonely and nothing like that they expected. The day dream of daily coffee shop meetups with friends and walks around the park are in fact replaced with the reality that getting even out of the house showered is a struggle yet no one talks about! I want to help. You are NOT alone!
The ‘Nurturing Baby Massage PLUS’ course has been born from MANY, MANY women talking to me about what they would have liked when they became a mummy. So here it is. An offering like no other. A baby class focused around YOU. The giver of life. The woman who puts everyone else’s needs before her own, whose class is never even half full and if it was then it would most certainly be cold and microwaved at least 3 times!
So here is the run down of what you can expect….
- A nurturing baby massage course suitable from newborn focusing on bonding, attachment and positive touch progressing by week 6 with an introduction to baby yoga with gentle stretches and parachute play. A fun and interactive way to bond with your baby as they get bigger. . The perfect induction to baby classes at The Hart Space, a stunning venue created with mums in mind.
- Every week after massaging your baby you will have your drink topped up and enjoy yummy cake and fruit (at a table … yes a table! You don’t need to sit on a floor which for those of you with kids already you will understand how wonderful this is!!)
- Each week will be slightly different and the course will include:
- Mini indian head massage or hand massage
- Guided dreamy relaxation
- Positive affirmation making to re affirm how freaking amazing YOU ARE
- Foot print cards of your little bundle to take home
In addition to all this you will also get:
- Your own 100% organic massage oil bottle to use at home
- Mini goody bag full of treats for you!
- Handout of the massage strokes to help you practice at home
- Whats App group (optional) so you can keep in contact with the other lovely mummies in the course throughout the week
AND if that wasn’t enough you will receive 1 week sling hire from Southport Sling Library as part of the course!
when and how much
£75 PER MUMMY (NO EXTRA FOR TWINS OR TRIPLETS)
Terms and Conditions for Baby Classes:
I am a small local business with a young family of my own. I do my best to provide the best and most amazing courses for you. I spend a lot of time planning my courses to make sure you feel nurtured and special.
Once a course has been booked no refunds or transfers will be given. When a course has been booked that space is yours. Cancelling a course means I then have to try and re fill the space which depending on how close to the course it is may be hard which would mean I would be loosing a place which could have been taken by someone else.